Paul was one of the first celebrity personal trainers in the UK, is a bestselling author and regularly features on TV and the media. He is a very experienced coach and personal trainer, now very much in demand here in Essex working one to one with clients of all ability levels. Focussing on your goals and not wasting time in a crowded gym are key to my success - helping people lose weight, core condition and speed sculpt their way to a fitter, healthier lifestyle!
Please do feel free to call or email me to discuss how I can help you on your own or training with a buddy!
Paul featured on Channel 4's "primetime Who Knows Best" and received much praise for his results and methods from the public and other trainers (he is now training other PTs who want to tap into his experience and methods!!)
Paul is also incredibly proud that his book "Against All Odds" reached number one on the Amazon Kindle store - above all other titles in Christmas/New Year period!
- Over 25 years experience in the fitness industry
- Extensive client portfolio with references
- Creator of “Boxerobics™”
- Experienced sports massage therapist
- BBC radio 'on air personal trainer'
- Contributor to Cosmopolitan, Elle, Time Out and major national media
- Many TV appearances – incl. Gabby Logan, Who Knows Best, Big Breakfast, This Morning, Ross King, Under the Moon...
- Private Personal Training studio
- Consultant on Elle Mcpherson "The Body" video
- Working in London, New York, LA, San Francisco and the Caribbean (with LeSport)
- Created programmes to train other trainers
- Corporate training and fitness programmes
- Public speaking, TV, Radio and motivational
and recent work with clients from all backgrounds (results like these are why I love this profession)....
|Paul has recently been working with Liz Locke, from the BBC series - The Apprentice
Paul worked with Chantelle Houghton (the winner of Celebrity Big Brother) on a holistic programme designed to rapidly tone, shape and lose weight. Paul and Chantelle's work was featured in a few lifestyle magazines
...we're both really pleased to report Chantelle lost weight, toned up and is still toning and shaping - well done!
"Hi Paul, Have been meaning to send these. The long dress one is a size 14, the jeans one is size 12 and I think when the before pictures were taken I was a size 22. see you this evening. " Trish
I used to attend your boxerobics class in a little dance studio off Oxford Street probably about 11 or 12 years ago. It was the best training i have ever done, and i'm wondering if you have a book or DVD that covers all the exercises in your routine. I have been in the middle of Pennsylvania in the States for the last 5 years, nothing comes close to any of the workouts that i did with you."
We also specialise in targeted Nutrition and Weight Management Programmes
Qualifications and experience :
- Founder of Boxerobics and Certified Trainer
- Personal Training Certification (FFI)
- Reiki Practioner
- FFI Advanced Gym Instruction Course, FFI Gym Instruction Course
- FFI Medical Knowledge & Exercise prescription
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards – Health & Fitness – Gold and Silver standard
- Amateur Boxing Association Coaching Licence
- Pre and post natal exercise
- Experienced sports massage therapist
- Spinning instruction, Fitness Pilates coach
- Paul Chek Core and Swiss Ball qualified
- CPR Certified + First Aider
- Full public liability insurance (Fitness Professionals)
All sessions are undertaken in our private studio, or subject to arrangement and travel policy, your home, place of work, or other suitable location.
Many of our clients are new to personal training and appreciate the benefits from the moment they have their personalised initial consultation and we start to develop a personal training programme tailored to their needs. We work with people of all ages, levels of ability and goals - from weight loss, through sports specific coaching to mobility and pre and post natal work. This is not like a gym where you fit around other people, this is private time - dedicated to you and achieving your goals.
A regular exercise programme not only delivers physical benefits, but offers stress release and leaves you feeling energised. It is important that we constantly monitor progress and keep workouts fresh and interesting, so I incorporate many different techniques and disciplines into client training programmes - combining everything from core conditioning and flexibility work, through speed sculpting and boxing techniques to stretching, relaxation and massage therapies. We primarily work in a private studio, based in the Billericay and Brentwood area, but for variety we use outdoor training spaces and walking, power walking, running and cycling in the local area and parks.
I enjoy seeing results in my clients and in particular those that exceed their expectations. I am proud to say that I have seen many clients lose weight, recover from injury or illness through rehabilitation, get fit and participate in sporting events all at levels they had never expected. If you are looking for a personal trainer in Essex then we can help you!
In addition to those looking to move up a level, I work with many people that are new to exercise, or who have not trained for many years and this is the most important part of my work - to help everyone develop a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle - from whatever point they are starting.
We are based from Billericay / Brentwood Essex, but I am glad to say that our clients travel from across the county to get the best Essex based personal trainers!